Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rihanna - S&M

Rihanna releases a video for her current single 'S&M', produced by Stargate.

The video is directed by Melina Matsoukas, who also has directed previous Rihanna video's like 'Hard' and 'Rude Boy'.


I must say that although the song is my fav after 'Only Girl' on her latest album, the video is dissapointing. It's messy and colorful and all over the place, and brings up the theme of 'Oh, I'm hunted down and attacked by Papparazzi's, poor me" -done a zillion times before. It gets slightly better halfway through though. My favorite part is Perez Hilton's cameo.

If you're gonna go and do neon colors and rubber, it doesn't have to look like someone tossed a 10 cans of paint on you. Here it's done right: Dannii Minogue - Touch me like that 

 Rihanna - S&M

No comments:

Post a Comment