Friday, February 18, 2011

Video Update: Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

And here we finally have it -the video for Britney's latest single.

The video is directed by Jonas Åkerlund, whom also directed videos for P!nk, Lady Gaga, Roxette, Rihanna, Lenny Kravitz, Christina Aguilera, Madonna etc..

In this video Britney is on a soundstage in a rocketship. The video is very pretty, and the cat fight and the white dress getting sprayed with a variety of colors during the middle-8 is cool, and although her dancers is awesome, I can't help but feel slightly disappointed by the fact that you don't really see Ms. Spears getting in more on that awesome dancing herself.
I wonder if that is because that knee-injury that she got a few years back while touring and she will never be the same or if the choreographer or the editing is to blame.

Although I think it's a lot better than Radar, If you seek Amy and 3, it's not succeding the video for womanizer.

And I'm still just as excited for the rest of the album as when I first heard this dance club record, that 'Hold it against me' is.

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

No comments:

Post a Comment