Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Repeat of the day: San feat. Therese - Kissed by the sun (S1dechain Remix)

San is a Dutch DJ and producer and his track "Kissed by the sun (S1dechain Remix)" has been on repeat in my headphones all evening. It's a wonderful house track with several layers and beautiful vocals from Swedish singer Therese. Love the lyrics as well.




San feat. Therese - Kissed by the sun (S1dechain Remix)




"A little bit of faith is all I'm asking for
a little bit of change and it feels so good
You u know I love when you're dancing for me
something about how you're dancing for me
And now you've got the faith, I see the trust in you
I take you to the place you've never been
Kiss is smooth, kissed by the sun, I'm breathing in, you,
Really wanna work this out, gotta make it work somehow
baby, don't you walk away

put a little something to it
I know that you and I could do it
baby, I want you
"

No comments:

Post a Comment