Friday, May 27, 2011

Shontelle - Say Hello To Goodbye

"Say Hello To Goodbye" could just aswell have been a poprock-ballad from the 90's to my ears. But it's still a good song, accompanied by a pretty video. The song was written by Martin Hansen, Layne, Sorvaag and Shontelle after she split with her boyfriend. "Say hello to goodbye, cause it's gone forever. No more try, you and I. Not now, not ever. And I'll get by without you. I'm not going back again. I'm not going to lie to you Cause, that was there and only then" she sings. The track is the third single lift from the Barbados-born singer's album "No Gravity".

Shontelle has said the following about the track "“It’s really a story of acknowledging [that] this ain’t working, it’s the end, and it’s time to say hello to goodbye. I know a lot of people can relate to similar circumstances.”


The video directed by Armen Djerrahian and is quite melancholic. Shontelle happens to run into her ex on a train in the end of the video -watch what happens.

Shontelle - Say Hello To Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment