Monday, October 11, 2010

Italian in the air

Ok, maybe you don't know it yet, but I love Italy and most things Italian, and now I've got some music for you and instead of putting up 4 different posts with Italian music today, I've choosen to put it all into one massive post. So if you don't like Italian pop music, you can just ignore this post today. :P

First we have the Italian rock band Modá who is domintating the Italian charts atm. And their current single is called 'La Notte'. It's radio friendly and very commercial with beautiful strings and a refrain that feels very classic Italian.


Modá - La Notte



Nina Zilli does pop with a 60's/retro vibe as several other artist does right now, but it's not worse than any of the other artists material either. He lastest single is called 'L'Uomo Che Amava Le Donne', but I also recommend the track '50mila' that was on the soundtrack for the movie 'Mine vaganti'(which I also can recommend).
 
Nina Zilli - L'Uomo Che Amava Le Donne



Decent Italian hip-hop isn't something I come across that often at all, but this song is quite alright actually.

Club Dogo - Spacco Tutto






And I'm ending this post with a a classic Italian style ballad that's really really good.
Pierdavide Carone - Di Notte

No comments:

Post a Comment