Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kimberly Cole is smacking a biatch

Yes yes yes! I've waited for this music video since I first heard 'Smack You' in the beginning of may. And the video is everything I've hoped for. Kimberly Cole is throwing fists at an Asian girl that slept with Kimberly's man, she's showing her butt in sequined panties, and she's controlling low life dancers wearing dog-collars with two whips! The only bad thing about the video is that they've censored 'shit', but I guess there ain't nothing you can do about that.

This is what Kimberly says herself about 'Smack You':
"This song was written about self-empowerment and standing up for yourself. I don't condone violence in real life but sometimes you can fantasize! This is more about attitude and art. I LOVE Quentin Tarantino and his Kill Bill movies, which inspired the dramatic fight scenes, theatrics and gritty feel of this video. I was blessed to work with every person who was involved in the making of this video and made it what it is. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do"

No comments:

Post a Comment