Friday, March 18, 2011

Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough

Black Eyed Peas are releasing their video for the second single from their album 'The Beginning'. The song is a mid-tempo affair with a really good hook sung by Fergie, that goes:

"Boy I think about it every night and day
I'm addicted wanna jump inside your love
I wouldn't wanna have it any other way
I'm addicted and I just can't get enough"


The song later on turn into a techno affair. With a background vocal saying "Switch up". Mixing different genre's like this is something that Black Eyed Peas are known for, but this is down a bit more subtle than usual, which is a welcome change.

will.i.am confirmed on Twitter that the video to the track was filmed in Tokyo. The music video is about them living their lives on the road when they are away from their loved ones.

The video was directed by Ben Mor,who had previously directed the video for "I Gotta Feeling" and "Meet Me Halfway".

No comments:

Post a Comment