Saturday, March 26, 2011

Keri Hilson - One Night Stand (feat. Chris Brown)

Here's Keri Hilson's latest single 'One Night Stand', and as the title suggest it's a sexy affair - both in terms of lyrics and video. In the video she's joined by Chris Brown, both are blondes for some reason and can't really say that I think it suits Chris Brown. They're both in some car repair shop with lights turned off, but with heavy lighting from outside that casts heavy shadows in the locale. And I must say there's some really sexy and sensual choreography in there between the two that works really well with the themes of the song.

"A one night stand is what I need
Just you and me
You should stay another night with me
Oh woah uh huh
A one night stand is all I need"


Keri Hilson - One Night Stand (feat. Chris Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment