Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Young Evils- Get Over It

I can't say if The Young Evils fall into the casual pop category. A music blogger calls this song: "Get Over It is just over three minutes of undeniable pop brilliance that’ll get stuck in your head like a playground taunt, and should lead to a licensing stampede."

I agree. I came to know about this band as I was talking to my friend in the US. He told me that the band members are his friend's friends and they're coming to Austin, Texas, to perform in the annual South by southwest (SXSW) music fest in the coming week. SXSW is a huge affair, especially if you're an indie music fan. Austin gets transformed into a musical mecca. While I was there in 2009, I had an opportunity to live the musical moments and madness.

For now, here is some good music for you to enjoy from this duo called The Young Evils from Seattle. Also check their debut single, which is my favorite, "One Way Route."

No comments:

Post a Comment