Sunday, June 19, 2011

Adele - Set Fire To The Rain (Moto Blanco Club Mix)



I had a conversation with myself earlier. It went down something like this:
-I think our blog are lacking in the Adele-department
- You are right, there ain't enough Adele on there. Why is that?
- Well she hasn't done any videos except for that first single of hers, "Rolling in the deep", that has been played everywhere.
- Should that(i.e. her lame PR-management) really stop us??
- no, that's simply wrong

So there you have it folks. I'm giving you more Adele, and since the radio stations is playing her singles until LP-needles are breaking(well they should've done if radio stations still used LP-players) I hereby give you a very good remix instead:

Adele - Set Fire To The Rain (Moto Blanco Club Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment