Friday, June 10, 2011

Party Friday x3

Long time since I cam across this kind of dance track. The early 00's I believe. But it doesn't sound dated to me, just fun and make me wanna dance and sing along to the lyrics. Reckon this is gonna be a huge hit on the dance floors over the summer.

Sak Noel - Loca People



Now over to another Spanish DJ and producer. A lot less unknowned though. Carlos Jean has earned himself 7 Latin Grammy Awards while producing for famous Spanish and Latin artists. His single "Lead The Way" is a dance track and has already peaked at #4 in the Spanish single chart.

Carlos Jean - Lead The Way





One of my favorite artists is the last one out in this party-post -Swedish club princess Therese. It's the second single from her upcoming EP "Missing Disco" which she's been working on for the past 5 years. "Remedy" is also states the reunion of Therese and house-producer Stonebridge, and how they do it. It's a total smash in a similar vain as Swedish House Mafia.

The lyrics is very good as dance songs go, I especially like the line
"I'm a queen of my own creation, uncontrollable with peace in my mind

I'm a lady of mass destruction, and I need a total fuckin' release"



Therese - Remedy                                                                    Lyssna: Lyssna på låt nummer 1!   

No comments:

Post a Comment