Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Usher is back!


...for real this time. The bland first single Papers did no impression onme. This new song called "Rockband" on the other hand.... It should have been the first single instead. Its produced by the eversopopular RedOne. I think its the best Usher song I've heard since the Confessions album(and his marrigare/break etc.). Its stompy dancy uptempo RnB. The track will be feautured on Ushers upcoming sixth studio album called Raymond vs. Raymond on December 8th in the states.
Usher claims he'll rock you like a rockband! OMG, thats something. The best part of the song is when he sings "I'mma be Jimmy all on the top. I'mma be Jagger on the mic"

Update: The track was not on his album for some reason, I guess due to the similarities to the track "More"




No comments:

Post a Comment