Monday, September 20, 2010

The Brits

I'm not a particularly huge fan of Cheryl Cole or her (former?) girl group Girls Aloud, but I can't resist a good pop tune. I didn't like this song that much the first 2 times I listened to it, but now with the release of the video it all falls into place. And the video is very stylish and tasteful -gorgeous in other words. The director is the brit Sophie Muller who's worked with artists like Leona Lewis, Beyoncé, Kings of Leon, Duffy, P!nk, Mika Gwen Stefani, Lilly Allen, Garbage amons others before.

Check out Cheryl cole - Promise this below:




Second we have the wonderful girl group The Saturdays with their second single "Higher" from their new album. After a disappointing first single they're back with a great one, the music video is a bit of a outdoor town street snooze fest though I'm afraid. But the song is catchy and fun as most of their singles are.

No comments:

Post a Comment